Peanut, lime, curry, and ginger are prominent ingredients in Thai recipes. Montebello Kitchens has created an incredible sauce using these key ingredients. Think Virginia meets the Far East. Our Bang Bang Peanut Ginger dressing combines flavors that everyone is familiar with and love, yet leans towards the exotic. The smoothness of the peanut flavor, subtle curry, the brightness of lime and the harmonious contrast of the ginger lends it self beautifully to noodle salads.
Warm Bang Bang Soba noodle salad with shrimp and snowpeas recipe
What you will need
- 8 ounces uncooked soba (buckwheat) noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup baby-cut carrots, cut lengthwise in half
- 3 ounces snow peas
- 4 ounces broccoli
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- Montebello Kitchens Bang Bang peanut Ginger sauce
- Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; rotate skillet to coat bottom.
- Add shrimp and garlic; cook and stir about 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink and firm. Remove from skillet.
- Add carrots, snowpeas and brocolli, to skillet. (add oil as needed) Saute over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in shrimp and add Montebello Kitchens Bang Bang Peanut Ginger sauce to taste (about 1/4 cup);
- Divide noodles among bowls. Top with shrimp mixture.
- Dress plate with bang bang peanut ginger sauce and chopped cilantro
- As a variation you may substitute ramen noodle for the soba noodles.
A delightful salad for two and so easy to prepare.
You will need:
2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
about 1 cup chopped chicken (left over rotisserie is great)
1 apple, cored and cut in wedges
1/2 cup grapes, halved
1/4 cup Montebello Kitchens Bang Bang Peanut Ginger
arrange romaine, chicken, apples and grapes on plates. Drizzle with Montebello Kitchens Bang Bang Peanut Ginger dressing